onsdag 25. juli 2012

we've come a long way since that day

Darn you London, for the great weather. Yes, I'm still bitter about that. I am also a bit bitter about my memory card that has decided to stay put inside the camera. I do not dare to drag it out, as I suspect I'll break my memory card, which has happened before. So now I have to use a cable, which takes me ages to copy onto my computer. Ah, the problems of a teenage girl. But it's all good. I woke up quite early today in order to get stuff done. Went to the town-hall, police station and the dentist. Sounds like very serious stuff, but not really. It actually felt good to attend the dentist. I think I've missed the smell. If you are a fan of Avicii, you might have been able to understand that I am indeed listening to Avicii, by reading the title of this blogpost. It brings back memories. Good ones. My sister and co. is coming back tomorrow, which means I have to clean up this room of mine, and get my arse over to my younger sisters room. Oh and yes. I did buy myself an OBEY snapback, when I went to London. I am wearing it now. Just in case you wanted to know. Another thing you might laugh at - I just saw a picture of One Direction performing, and Niall was wearing Cheap Monday jeans. Kind of died a little. Well actually, I think all the boys looked handsome as ever. Liam especially. I'll even post a picture later. You are allowed to skip that post. And now that I have allowed you to do that, I'll also allow you to listen to Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay. It's an old one, but it's still a good one. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar