mandag 2. juli 2012

burnt lungs, sour taste

It's so agonizing to not buy things. The sale is everywhere, but I need to save my money for London. Now my inner voice is going "You are going to London, you know. Geez, be a bit more thankful". Do you see what I have to put up with? I'm never able to feel sorry for myself without my inner voice giving me crap. Anyways, I just saw a new video of Niall covering The A-Team - without Harry interrupting. It's like: you are welcome to sing me to sleep every night, you know. Today I used my sisters bike, because my was a bit damaged. And turns out the wheels were almost out of air, which made it extremely difficult and plenty times harder to use it. But I didn't have any time to pump some air into it, so I guess I just used what I had. But never again. Right now I'm going to watch some Cougar Town. It is honestly hilarious.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar