mandag 23. juli 2012

tonight I know it all has to begin again, so whatever you do don't let go

Oh for fucks sake. I keep making myself a cuppa, and then I always forget about it. Until I spot it, and have to drink it cold. Anyways, I've been doing some serious things right now. Grown up things that I hate. Like taking care of my economy. I think I need to buy myself a black book to write things about my economy down. A black, because economy is really boring if you have no clue about it. But I like to keep order of my important things. And ignoring it won't do any good. I start school in a bit over two weeks. Can you believe it? It feels like I just finished school. I need to enjoy it to the maximum! And by the way. Fuck you London, for having such great weather right now. Typical, isn't it? Sorry for all the swearing. I'll be nicer in the next blogpost. Promise.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar