tirsdag 31. juli 2012

lay your head on my pillow

I did actually buy something girly when I went to London. This dress from Miss Selfridges caught both mine and my eldest sisters eye. I suppose we do have quite similar style. And when it actually fit, I had to get it. I do love it. Very much. Today I have been experimenting with my new makeup from London and from Paris. I do like makeup, but I don't really use much myself. Concealer, bronzer, brow pencil and a chap stick is usually what I wear on a daily basis. Never really any eye makeup. But it was exactly that I experimented with today. I bought myself an eye shadow palette whilst in London, and it's got these amazing colours. My best friend needs to come home so she can do my makeup soon. Anyways, I went to bed at 4:00 yesterday, which means I'm quite shattered now. Therefore I will take a nap. After my nap, I plan on making a few cards. Never too early for birthday-cards. And since I've only posted about 30 posts during July, I promise you I will bomb you with blog posts today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar