søndag 29. juli 2012

tonight is the night that I change your life

My sister and my nephew left today. I'm back in my room, and every trace of my nephew being here, has been removed as they usually do. Whenever they leave, I never linger to wrap up the baby bed, duvets, baby toys, etc. I don't really know why. Perhaps it makes me miss them less. Since I'm all about both staying up late, and hang with my nephew early in the morning - I only had about five hours of sleep. Hence the feeling of being knackered now. I think I'm going to take a shower and then possibly take a nap. Tomorrow I'm off to the doctor, and things might finally come to an end. It seems that I might be visiting my sister in August, if it's not for school - that is. Ah school. I can already sense my loathe for it (Yada yada, my inner voice is now shouting at me for being ungrateful).Yesterdays handball match between the Norwegian and French women ended badly in my opinion. France won, which was well deserved! They had a good game, but I still think they could have done better. Norway on the other hand .. I've no words. I'd love to discuss strategies, techniques and everything, but I don't necessarily think that's what you want to read about. But at least, it was the most exciting game I've seen since forever. Tomorrow Norway is playing against Sweden. Guess who'll be sitting downstairs shouting at the telly? Me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar