lørdag 21. juli 2012

in my heart she left a hole

Hiya. When I opened the package that was delivered in my mail-box today, I was a bit worried when I saw it. It looks like a book. I didn't buy neither Up All Night or + in London, because we never found an electronic store that sold CD's. Well, until the last day when we were walking eagerly to the hotel to collect our suitcases. So I ended up ordering them online. It is a CD though. And as we are speaking .. well, writing, I am importing all songs onto my computer. Today I had the joy to be the grill master. For the first time, actually. And as if the weathergods were mocking me, it decided to rain. Just a bit though. And then the sun shone through the clouds, and it stopped. Not until I was done, the weathergods decided to throw loads of rain on the ground. It is amusing really. How I have such great luck with the weather. Except for that one day. The one day I got drenched while biking home from the store. But weirdly enough, I quite enjoyed it. I have just finished reading Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married by Marian Keyes. And, oh horror. I am indeed writing you a review. Although, it might just be me praising it. Not very impartial.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar