fredag 6. juli 2012

I should ink my skin with your name

TGIF! You only appreciate Fridays if you have school or work, because summer vacation is full of "Fridays". Today I have been quite productive. I have gone shopping for things I need for travel, made food and a chocolate cake. And it turns out my sister is coming today. My younger sister just popped in the door and told me. A bit after, my mum ran upstairs holding the phone and yelling "I have told you thousands of times! Never shut your door". My mum has a habit of shouting for us, and we have a habit of shutting our doors and never listening. Anyways, on the phone was my eldest sister, and she informed me that she was coming tomorrow. And my brother just came home a few days ago. It's a family reunion for one day, and then we all go different ways. Lately I've been rediscovering new songs and artists. Coldplay for instance. I know they've gone quite mainstream now, and most people quite enjoy them. But a decade ago they had a bit different sound. And as much as I love the new Coldplay album, I would prefer the old ones. I need them in my collection. I have a feeling that instead of a library full of books, I'll end up with a library full of CD's. Anyways - I need to start packing now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar