fredag 13. juli 2012

do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?

And then there are shoes. London is quite filled with shoes, to be honest. It would be odd not to bring a pair of shoes home. And so I brought three pairs. I knew I wanted the Nike Free Runs, but I am quite surprised that I invested in Hunter boots. However, the weather lately has been very appropriate for boots. And I realise that I've invested smartly. Trainers, boots and a pair of boat-shoes. Ha, that even rhymed. I was thinking of buying ballerinas, because I needed some open summer-shoes. So when I spotted boat-shoes in Aldo, I knew I had to try them on. I've got quite a masculine style, at least I think so. I even preferred Topman to Topshop. And I really really love mens fashion - so much, I sometimes wish I was a boy. When I tried them on, I just kind of had to get them. I've been drooling for Nike Free Runs for quite a while now. And now as I've got them, I'm afraid to wear them. They look so pretty, I don't want to ruin them. Right now I'm going to continue reading One Day by David Nicholls. And by the end of the day, or tomorrow, you'll probably get a review. Most definitely.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar