tirsdag 17. juli 2012

it's been a while but I still feel the same


These are my newest additions when it comes to armcandy. The first from left, is from Urban Outfitters. And although it's a bit too big for me, I still love it. It was just too beautiful to leave behind. The two bracelets are from Forever 21. I was strolling through the store twice, and although it was filled with lots of nice things, nothing really appealed to me. But then I saw these bracelets, and just got them. I suppose they were more of a "Hm, I should at least buy something from the store". I just think Forever 21 is a tad american. I suppose that does make sense, as it is an american chain-store. But it's just really sweet. And cute. And I don't usually go for things that are sweet and cute. Just too girly. And then it's my baby. My darling Casio watch, that I've been wanting for ages. You can also get these at Urban Outfitters. I think they have different models for women and men, though. I'm not too fond of gold, so I chose to stick with the silver one. You know you can be happy with your buys when you actually use them. Right now I'm going to read another fanfiction of Wattpad. It's like an addiction.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar