lørdag 14. juli 2012

Is it that it's over or do birds still sing for you?

Hiya. I thought I'd maybe actually write about London. Unlike Paris last month, I had no control in London. It was my elder sisters that took care of everything. But as we came to the tube, I felt very familiar. Probably because it looks extremely alike the Metro in Paris. And then I once again felt comfortable. Our ritual everyday was shopping, so there were little time spent sightseeing. Next time I go, I will probably spend more time sightseeing. Actually, I think I'll have to go alone, or with a male companion. Because all female companions ever want is to shop. And honestly, I've got nothing against it. But there are sights waiting to be seen. At least I got to see London Eye and Big Ben. I suppose I spent a great deal comparing London to Paris, and I can say some things. If you want to go to a beautiful place, it's probably best to go to Paris. However, if you want to shop, London is the best choice. Although I do also find London lovely. The architecture is amazing. And I've always imagined how it would be to live in one of those Notting-Hill houses or apartments. Reading One Day by David Nicholls made me miss London even more, as lots of places in London was mentioned. The food was great. I think I might even write a whole post about different places we ate. Yes. I love food. Anyhow, I really really liked London. But I wanted to see London. The real London. But mostly we just heard tourists everywhere. And though it sometimes gave comfort to see other Norwegians, I really wanted to just listen to British people. I even switched over to a slight British accent. So funny. Right now I'm going to switch off this computer and watch the handball match between Norwegian and Swedish women.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar