søndag 15. juli 2012

you drink as much as me, and I get drunk a lot

Along with the Nike Free Runs, I also bought myself a pair of Nike shorts. They are so so so comfortable with cycling shorts on the inside. Wow, a lot of brands lately. To be honest I do prefer Nike when it comes to training clothes. However, it's mostly just a brand. A brand that has a high status. Who says that other brands aren't as good? I feel like facepalming myself, because I've gone all mainstream lately. iPhone, Hunters, Nike, Instagram, etc. It's like: "Hit me baby one more time". Yesterday I went for a little bike trip in the middle of the night. It's something I'd never be allowed to do with my parents in the house, or I think so. I've never actually asked to do it before. Anyways, me and my younger sister biked to a little park and sat in the swings, before we went home at 2:00 am. And I watched Crazy, Stupid, Love again. I just love it. Later I'm going to watch another handball match. I love it, and I cannot wait for the Olympics to start. I hope Norway won't meet China (handball) again, because I think China wants revenge. Although it would be really really exciting to watch. Tomorrow is Monday. And I hate Mondays whenever I need to get up early. Tomorrow is one of those. But it's also the start of my last week working this summer. And then I'm free. Free like a bird.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar