søndag 22. juli 2012

like a river to a raindrop, I lost a friend

I went to bed quite late yesterday, after waiting for my sister and co. to arrive. I think they arrived at 2 am. And of course I was awaken today by the dogs barking. I wanted to roll over and continue my sleep. However, as they continued, and as I realised they wouldn't stop, I got out of bed and went on a walk with them. After that I was handed baby D. because my dad was making food. And my mum was out in the garden as usual. And then after feeding him, I went on a stroll with him as well. Five hours of sleep is quite poor. But maybe now I'll be able to sleep long. 'Cause I'll be knackered. I can hear baby D. screaming now. He's clearly up from his nap. The pictures are of my lovely Ed Sheeran tee, that I purchased at Topman. Yes, Topman, which I really loved. I sometimes wish I was a boy, so that I could wear mens clothing. It's just oh-so nice.

On a more serious note. Today is exactly one year since the tragedy hit Oslo. And Norway really. And perhaps a tragedy that inflicted large parts of the world. I hope that everyone that was directly affected by the tragedy is doing better. It takes time to heal a wound. And it's not something people will ever forget. However, time does make it easier to cope. Because you have to. I also hope that none of victims are alone today. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” - Norman Cousins.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar