fredag 20. juli 2012

lift off this blindfold, let me see again

Ah, the perks of having a mum who likes gardening. We have lots and lots of strawberries, and I always use them along with my yogurt and muesli. My brother and I, drove to the airport to collect our parents. I barely recognised them. As I just said to a friend of mine, I only recognised them because of their clothing. Tomorrow. Well, technically on Sunday, my eldest sister and co. is coming. They are just stopping by before heading to Sweden. I think they are bringing their dogs, and oh how I've missed them. And of course, my precious nephew. The only one missing, is my other sister. But hey, it cannot always be family reunions. I am currently reading stories on Wattpad. But I will soon finish Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married. And if I haven't already written a book review, I will.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar