torsdag 26. juli 2012

bring me a higher love

Fuck, fuck, fuckidy fuck. Why is it that I always manage to miss twitcams? And of course it happened to be Niall's. A bit mad at myself. But it wasn't long, and therefore I am not that mad. I mean, there are worse things that could happen. So much worse things, that I don't even dare to speak. Or in this case - don't dare to write. But I still don't understand how I manage to always miss their twitcams. Anyways, my eldest sister and co. came back from Sweden today, and the weather was actually nice for once. Ha, take that London! We decided to have a barbecue, and I might just have eaten a tad too much. Oh, and I cut my hair. It is quite a bit shorter. Which is a bit weird, as in my dreams, I'd like to have really long hair. But I have for long accepted the harsh truth. Unless I buy myself extensions, I'll probably never have really long hair. Anyways, I need to go downstairs, because my soon-to-be brother-in-law is leaving tomorrow. See you soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar