torsdag 5. juli 2012

dreams come true

After work today, one of my best friends came to my house just because I'm gone for my birthday. I didn't know she would show up that early, so I was still in the shower. But then she handed me my gift, which was a poster of Nialler (from her younger sister that loves One Direction), a ticket to the amusement park called Tusenfryd, and money. However, it wasn't until after I had walked her to the train station, that I could read the card she had made me. And honestly - the card only would make me overjoyed. I even almost shed a tear. I've never cried over a card before. That's how much I liked it. I think sometimes it can be hard to put feelings into words. However, if you try, things come quite easy. It is the courage of showing and sharing feelings that is the hard part. This fall most of my friends are moving, and it's kind of bittersweet. I'm so happy for them, but in the same time I just don't want things to change. But things have a way of working out. People change, and promises are broken. But who says that it's always a bad thing?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar