onsdag 18. juli 2012

over the mountains, across the sky

Two days left until Friday. Yes, I am counting down. At work I was unintentionally listening to Justin Bieber, because the people working there was listening to him. It didn't occur to me first, but then the voice just sounded too familiar. And then I heard one of his songs. I knew I had heard it during a car-ride with a friend not long ago. And I must admit that all the songs I've listened to from the CD, is sounding very good! Not all are favorites though. If I know myself, I probably won't be listening to his music until autumn. Possibly Christmas-time. There is just too much music out now. Too much to process. When I came home today, I spotted a deer in my garden. Surprised and frightened, I walked straight inside and told my siblings. I managed to take a picture before it ran away. It was so strange, because it was laying down. Almost like relaxing. And when I spotted it, we just kept staring at each other. And I was wondering why it was not frightened and why it didn't run, as they usually do. I think my garden is a haven for any deer. It's filled with flowers, vegetables and fruits. Everything really. I'm going to read Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married by Marian Keyes now. My absolute favorite. I think I must go to sleep earlier today, because I did wake up feeling knackered at 6:00 am. Ah, two days left.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar