tirsdag 17. juli 2012

us against the world

I feel a bit like squealing. Every summer I become a book-fanatic. And since discovering Wattpad as well, I cannot count how much I have read. But in late august, the much anticipated The Rise of Nine (I Am Number Four, The Power of Six) by Pittacus Lore, will be out. And then you also have The Mystery of Mercy Close by Marian Keyes. I simply cannot wait. Right now I am stuck on Jane Austen. Stuck, because I cannot make myself proceed reading. Instead I have opted for A Weekend With Mr Darcy by Victoria Connelly. Well, actually, I am re-reading it. Only because it was here I got the idea of reading all the Jane Austen novels. However, I think Marian Keyes is my Jane Austen. Sorry to all Janeites. So I think my favorite book will be re-read once again. I also feel a bit like squealing, because the day after I went home from London, the whole 1D-gang decided to go to London and work again. I am beginning to think that there is no such thing as fate. Well, I must be off to sleep. Or else I will be absolutely knackered tomorrow. So, Bon Nuit!

Music tip: Lovely, lovely Coldplay has a song called Us Against The World from the Mylo Xyloto album. I suppose it's not one of those songs that are going to become a hit on the radio, like Princess of China. 'Suppose it's a Coldplay -esque song. And with that I mean that it has a familiarity to the earlier days of Coldplay.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar