torsdag 12. juli 2012

without you to hold, I'll be freezing

I'm home. Well, I've been home the last 40 hours. As predicted, our plane was an hour delayed. The consequences of the delay was that I didn't fall asleep till 2:00 am, and then I woke up at 6:00 am. I then worked from 7:00 am - 2:30 pm. Four hours of sleep is completely OK, if you can lay in bed or sit in the sofa all day. But after walking from early hours till late night every day I was in London, and then only have four hours of sleep, was quite exhausting. After work I biked down my bosses office, but it was closed, and I had to bike home again. And then we went to my friends house in order to deliver some flowers for her mother. And then I went to a little class reunion-thing. I was a bit skeptical whether I should have gone or not, because I was so exhausted. But I did. The result was that I overslept today. 1 hr and 30 min! Yep, so I was late for work. So next time I'll know my limits, and when I really do need to get some sleep. Anyways, I'm in the middle of unpacking now. But I've got so many things, I can't bring myself to unpack everything. I thought I'd perhaps show you my top favorite buys, but then I realised that probably every item are a part of my favorites. So instead I thought I'd show you all the books I've bought. Yeah, you don't instantly think travelling to London means shopping for books. Probably more like, shopping for clothes and shoes. And I did buy that too. I just like books. And things. Speaking of things, Urban Outfitters is heaven to me. Honestly. Random things and clothes? Yes please! They even sold Cheap Monday pantalones. Part of me is sad I'm not once again strolling around the roads of London, but I'm also really happy to be home. Right now I'm going to continue reading One Day by David Nicholls. It's looking pretty good thus far.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar