torsdag 19. juli 2012

somewhere we went wrong, we were once so strong


It makes me so delighted to see the TT's on Twitter today. "We Love Nemi". And that's Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato. Not Niall Horan and Demi Lovato. They sang Catch Me and Don't Forget yesterday. And it gave such an amazing feeling to see the two together again. Catch Me used to be Nick's favorite song by Demi. And now it's Don't Forget. I personally think it's the perfect song for them. Because it's been a gap. A gap between Demi's meltdown and recent times. A gap that made me think that they were not friends anymore. It really did sadden me, because Nick and Demi were - are such great great friends. Perhaps even more. So seeing this TT on Twitter, made me smile widely. And in their performance last night, they were grinning at each other, and doing their special high five. And just everything.

One day left now. I cannot wait. But I'm also a bit saddened. Who would have thought, eh? My parents will be home tomorrow as well, so after work today, I spent some time cleaning. In fact, the last weeks my parents have been gone, I've been doing all the cleaning. It's like it doesn't even occur to my siblings that they can in fact do some cleaning themselves. I feel a bit like a housewife to be honest. Washing clothes, vacuuming, washing tables, etc. At least my brother is making most of the food. He get props for that. But even so, they should be able to put all the plates, glasses and whatever back in the shelves when it's dried. But no. I'm always the one who does it. Oh, future flatmate. I will slap you silly if you attempt to do something similar.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar