tirsdag 18. mars 2014

Baby, I don't know just why I love you so. Maybe it's just the way that God made me this day

Hiya. I was a bit sulky today, as I didn't really want to go to school. I sound like a proper brat, don't I? Well, because I am who I am, I decided to go anyway, which made me even sulkier because one: Kiwi ditched the first lecture, which was what I originally wanted to do. Second: the lectures were okay. Like, I already knew what she was saying. And though I enjoy repetition sometimes, I just bahhh. After the first lecture, I went to the loo, and when I got back to the auditorium I was a bit confused. Because there were some people around where my place was. And then my mind recognised them as Kiwi and Allie, who were chatting enthusiastically about dogs. Which was no surprise to me, really, as they both love dogs. After the last lecture I went to the library, before I went to sit down with poor Kiwi who has a bit of a stressful task. I said to Allie, during the lecture: "I'm so glad we're finished with our paper". She nodded eagerly. Not only did I go to the library at school, but also the one close to my home. Because I noticed an error of the amount of books I've actually loaned. So I had to fix it, and it went well. Then I went to the mall in order to buy some bits and bobs, and because I couldn't help myself, I bought a cinnamon bun. It's just, I've been wanting some pastry for ages (I've not had cake in ageeeeeeees). And then I walked past a stack of these (because it was a campaign, sale thing-y) when Marble and I were at the Mall the other day. So when I walked past the bakery, I asked for one. And it was lovely. I love bakeries, actually. It somewhat reminded me of sitting at the bakery, back in Bergen whilst Marble and I were visiting Ale. Anyway, for the past three hours the kilo-gang has been discussing plane tickets and hotels for Sweden. We've now got plane tickets down, only a hotel to go. It's been very stressful as I was also exercising in between (not a very good exercise, ha), and then I had to eat, and now I've showered. I'm quite exhausted and ready to go to bed now, haha. I'm not going, though. I'm staying up until midnight in hope that my hair will air dry by then. I've not got any plans for tomorrow before 10:00 am, so it'll leave me with eight hours of sleep anyway (if I wake up at 8:00 am). So I've got a playlist called "walk with me" and whilst walking this morning, my ears were invaded by the sound of Safe Travels (Peter and The Wolf), before it went on to Hold On, We're Going Home (Pia Mia cover). The next song to invade my ears was Hey There Delilah (Plain White T's), a song about being far away, which I thought was extremely fitting. And guess the next song! Have you guessed? No? It was of course Welcome Home (Radical Face). I just thought it was a really amusing coincidence. Anyway, I'd better go then. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar