mandag 17. mars 2014

put your glad rags on and let's sing along to that lonely song

I am a little, very peeved that I can't watch Grimmy live, cycling. Bah, the downs with not living in Britain. Nick Grimshaw, the radiohost of the Breakfast Show at BBC Radio 1, is cycling for twelve hours combined for Sport Relief. Charity, basically. He's in his eight hour right now, and like-- how are you not dead yet? I don't care what people think about Grimmy, but I love him. And continuing on the list of people I love. It's never been any news to me that Niall Horan befriends everyone. But like, lately it's been a lot of married couples? I suppose it starts with befriending a person, and then their husband/wife too. I think it's a bit endearing, but I also think a lot of things are endearing. So excuse my sappiness. I think I woke up at 6:00 am today, though my alarm was set to 8:00 am. I think it's a combination of the routine of waking up at that time, and the bright light that wakes me up. I do believe that if my room was pitch black, I would have slept a lot longer. But I don't mind, I really like it-- waking up to sun and a blue sky. I was unhealthy and had the last bit of my crisps for breakfast today (I also had proper breakfast in addition), just because I couldn't resist. I went to school at 10:00 am, because my group had planned on working with our paper. And before I knew it, the time was 1:00 pm, and the lecture had already started. We sat for a bit longer, and then I figured it would probably be a waste of time to go sit through the lectures when my head was already filled with it's daily dose of school work. We are basically done with our paper, but I'm going to proof read it today, and then I actually have a lot of spare time this week. That's what happens when you're really effective, ha. I took the train home with Sugar, and I waved to Kiwi this morning. Ha, we were all sat in different places in our big cafeteria. "Where's Kiwi?" Sugar asked me, when I sat down with her, after my group had packed up and left. "Two tables behind you," I answered, a bit amused. I think it says a bit about the size of our cafeteria, when we could have all been sitting in the same cafeteria without noticing each other. Anyway, happy St. Patricks Day to everyone (or all the Irish people). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar