fredag 28. mars 2014

We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea. But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be

Hiya then. For the past two days I've woken up to discover one of my pillows on the floor. In the same spot too. Thought it was a bit strange, and I'll see if it continues. I woke up at 7:00 am today, and I listened to Grimmy as usual. I left the house at 11:00 am, and I got to school an hour later. I had to stop by the library, because I thought I'd do some work on the paper this weekend. And I hadn't actually planned to sit down at school, but I found a unoccupied room. I asked whether someone wanted to join me, but only Kiwi came to join me (not too long after). We had a bit of a catch up. Because, well, I don't think I've seen her since last Friday. We actually left school at 5:20 pm, and the weather was still really good. It was proper spring weather today, and I walked through the park to see a group of people sitting on the grass. I almost felt a bit summery. I even wore my summer jacket today. It seems like it's going to be good weather the next days too, so I'll try to take advantage of it. It's strange how I could recognise you from my peripheral vision. Didn't have to take a glance at your face, even. We've not properly seen each other since we were fourteen maybe. Still, I recognised you from the way you walk. Because after years, I still remember. When I got home from a mostly empty train and bus (ahh, the joys of public transport when it's not rush hour), I ate, exercised and had a shower. Now I've just been sat reading a bit about Ireland, and avoided reading that book I was planning on reading forever ago. I think maybe I'll have to return it to the library, unread. I don't very much enjoy forcing books upon myself if I don't enjoy them. Reading should be enjoyment, I think. And not rushing through it because you want to be finished. Although I do find myself doing it from time to time. Oh well, have a nice night! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar