lørdag 22. mars 2014

you get the least, but you give up the most

Morning. Yesterday, as I was sat in the sofa at my belieber friend's I read that 5 Seconds of Summer will be supporting One Direction in the UK and Europe leg too, so I'm bloody overjoyed. I really wanted them to support One Direction last year, as I had no idea who their actual supporter was. I don't think I was the only one either. I'm probably going to end up watching 5SOS' livestream from yesterday (mostly because Niall pops up, who I sometimes think would like to be a part of 5SOS. Or maybe he just becomes best friends with everyone). Oh, so it might not come as a surprise to you that I'm a very strange person (might have been showing pictures of strollers to my friends yesterday), but this Instagram picture includes some of my favourite people who has a relation to Harry Styles. Basically, it's Lou Teasdale, who is One Direction's hair dresser. Then there's Gemma, Harry's sister. And then there's Caroline Flack, who is Harry's ex. A strange mix, perhaps. But I adore them all. It's strange sometimes, how I can probably draw a line between most of British people, like it seems like there's some relation between everyone. Anyway, back to real life-- yesterday was very cosy. Kiwi and I managed to prank my belieber friend, to my huge surprise. We'd faked a giftcard for salsa lessons, and for a minute there it seemed like she was genuinely happy about it, and I looked to Kiwi in horror, because jeez. It would be really terrible to give what you thought was a shitty fake gift, when the person actually would appreciate it. In the end Kiwi told her, and I was laughing so hard, unable to keep a straight face. It was also a terrible idea to give her the gift so shortly after we had finished eating, because I might have eaten too much, and my stomach hurt so much from the laughing. During the past week, we actually managed to buy plane tickets and book a hotel for the Sweden-trip, which is worth celebrating in itself. I was a bit worried we'd just end up putting it off forever. For some reason we started talking about the Hove festival, and Kiwi started reading out all the artists. And the thing is, usually there will be very little artists that's up my street. And therefore I don't usually go for it. But this year-- ugh. There are so many good ones, and I don't know. The problems are: 1. I've no money for it probably (though I might manage to scrape together some money, really). 2. It's in the middle of summer, which is a great time, unless you're working. And the ones I really want to see are on week days. I do want to go though, but I guess I'll just have to wait to see if I can. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and realise you can't do everything you want at the moment, but maybe it'll happen in the future. It's really grey, dreary and heavily raining outside today, so I might stay inside and hide. That is until I leave the house again, to meet Oyster, who I've probably not seen in a month. I've lost count this time, ha. Have a nice Saturday then xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar