lørdag 1. mars 2014

I know that a love like this won't last forever

It is March, guys. And it's been snowing all day, basically. I decided after yesterday, when I managed to cross all the things off of my list of things to do plus another one, that I'd allow myself to sleep in. So for the first time in ages (and this time I actually mean ages, like weeks), I decided that I'd not put on an alarm. I did the stretching routine for fifteen minutes before bed. I've not actually done that for probably two or three weeks now. But it's so relaxing and makes me very sleepy. So I woke up at 8:00 am, and that might be early to you all, but it meant that I slept for ten hours, which is two more than I usually get. And therefore I felt very well rested this morning. I didn't get out of bed until 10:30 am, I think. That was after I finished a fan fiction. I also let myself watch a film; The Pursuit of Happiness. I've been meaning to watch it for awhile. I have watched it before, but it's so nice, so I thought that I should watch it again. But parts of me didn't want to watch the film, because it is sort of sad. And in many ways it portraits a picture that's completely true. However, it is a very american film. In fact, it's like a portrait of what used to be called "the American dream". And I'm not such a big fan of the interpretation of "happiness", like it's a goal. It's not at all, it's a fleeting feeling, moment, if you will. And it comes now and then. It's not the end goal of your life. Nevertheless, Will Smith does such a great job in that movie. Oh goodness, I watched a video of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore at Jimmy Fallon yesterday, and they sang a song about how they fall in love every ten years. Because they starred together as love interests in The Wedding Singer, and then 50 First Dates, and now they're starring in a new film together. And it's been approximately ten years between each movie. It was sort of sweet, and funny, and then at the end, when Adam began singing Grow Old With You, and he surprised Drew-- oh, wow. It took me by a surprise too, so I couldn't stop the waterworks. Here's the video, if you'd like to watch it. Although, it might not make much sense if you've not seen The Wedding Singer. And if you've not seen it, I am judging you. Oh dear, it looks like the snow is actually going to stay this time, whereas it's melted the second it's touched the ground the past few days. It's starting to feel a bit like Christmas, ha. I've now had some pieces of chocolate and lots of cups with tea. I wasn't too keen on chocolate, which is a strange thing for me to even write. I need to watch my eating habits, because I tend to not eat for a long while, just because I don't feel hungry. I just spoke about this with Ale, actually, and I was saying how she should try to get into a routine. And well, that applies to me as well. Volla is currently at Lynx and Grepper's today. I got a snap of her and David this morning, and it made me long for them. Ugh. On another note, I found out that 5 Seconds of Summer are supporting One Direction on their Where We Are tour. But as they did last year, 5SOS are not touring Europe. Which was not so pleasing to hear. Anyway, I should have known that today would be a lot less productive than yesterday. It's slightly disappointing, but I will allow myself that much. You can't expect things to be perfect all the time. Right now though, I am going to do a bit of school work, but I don't have any concrete plans. So that means I'll have no concrete goals, which smells of disaster. If you want to make things happen, you should always have concrete goals. Alright, I'll leave now. Have a nice Saturday, and enjoy that the weekend isn't over yet. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar