fredag 21. mars 2014

know the feeling, just believe me, it's nearly morning any second now

I woke up to see this, and it totally threw me off again. Like I wasn't emotional enough last night. Anyway, I want you to listen to a song called Nearly Morning by Luke Sital- Sing and Gabrielle Aplin. I've been listening to it for the past days, and you know I've got a thing for harmonies. It's really sunny outside, though the wind is still being an annoying twat. I was just outside, and definitely near impossible to have your hair down. That is unless you like having hair all over your face, and possibly in your mouth. Today I'm off to celebrate my belieber friend's birthday. It's going to be good, having the kilo-gang assembled again. And I'm sure it'll be a good evening. I just hope I don't forget about the time now, and end up sprinting out the door and all of that. I should probably grab some grub before I leave, so that's what I am going to do now. Have a nice Friday xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar