mandag 24. mars 2014

sing that song to me

There should be a soundtrack to everything. Like, a soundtrack to the book you're currently reading, one for when you're going to the shops, one for when you're about to go home, one for when you're on your way to have an exam. I just think it should be a soundtrack to everything, imagine how lovely it would be, yeah? I'm a bit tired this morning, as I woke up at 7:00 am. For the past week, I've outgrown the habit of going to bed at 10:00 pm and waking up at 6:00-7:00 am. I don't know whether I should be happy about that or not. When I slept over at Oyster's, I went to bed at 2:30 am, I think. That's the latest I've gone to bed in ages, and yes, I keep count. Oyster and I watched Frozen on Saturday night, and had brownies and ice cream to snack on. I am probably going to get addicted to cake/pastries now, like, my stomach and brain has gotten used to having it each weekend. It's not enough with chocolate any more, in fact, I could probably just skip the chocolate and eat cake instead. Anyway, I've heard so much about Frozen from social media (Twitter, Tumblr) and I remember Sugar sending me snaps of the movie ages ago. So when Oyster asked if I wanted to watch it, I immediately said yes. It turned out to be really good. I genuinely liked it a lot, love it even. Oyster and I both agreed that the movie was strangely unpredictable for a Disney movie. I don't want to be a spoiler, but I think it's brilliant because it sort of defies traditional expectations and whatnot, and I thought that was really great. After the movie was finished, I kept singing "do you wanna build a snowman?". Oyster actually said she wished it would be snow then, after we'd finished the movie. And me, the ever confused person that I am, thought for a second "oh, but it is snow, isn't it?". I've had these moments of confusion quite a lot lately. We spent yesterday playing Dance Stage Max with somewhat broken consoles, which made it a bit harder to play. I'll have to bring my own for next time, so we can play with proper consoles. Oyster and I used to play this game a lot when we were younger, so it brought back a lot of memories, reminded me of where I knew a few songs from, and made me a bit nauseous (because it's been a long while since I've sat in front of a TV and concentrated so much at the screen). Each time I've been at Oyster's, I get home, and my clothes smells so distinctly of her house. I think it's a wonderful thing, actually, like the good memories will sit with me a bit longer. And if I happen to have a shitty day, I remember that I've had a good time previously, and the smell will be a reminder. I can't decide whether I think that's creepy or soppy. Also, yes, that's a heart shaped potato. My mum shouted from the kitchen: "anyone wants another potato?". In which I answered "yes", because sometimes I go through these phases of loving potato (now is one of them, it seems). She came bounding over, with a glee on her face. "Here you go," she said, leaving me with a heart shaped potato. I finally caught up on her glee, and laughed partly at her ridiculousness, partly at the heart shaped potato. And then of course, me being me, I took a picture of it. Second picture is the lyrics of Nearly Morning by Luke Sital- Sing, which I think are stunning. Like, that line really hits me in the heart. I still really want you to watch or listen to the live version with Gabrielle Aplin, so I'm going to link to it as per usual. The last picture is from a fan fiction, actually, and I've always said that I think some fan fiction's are brilliant. This is one of them, and I just thought that last part, about keeping the good bits and the bad bits close to your heart was so nice. I love that bit, actually. Anyway, I've been up since 7:00 am, and I've been listening to Grimmy whilst reading a fan fiction about him- again. I'm going to grab some lunch soon, and then I'm going to do some school stuff. Have a nice Monday lovelies xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar