fredag 14. mars 2014

I'm trying to keep the lights from going out and the clouds from ripping out my broken heart. They always say a heart is not a home without the one who gets you through the storm

When I was exercising yesterday, I listened to Lines, Vines and Trying Times by The Jonas Brothers. It's been awhile since I've listened to any of their songs, mainly because once I do, I have a habit of listening to all of their work non-stop. And then I also have to sing along to everything. Imagine, ha, me feet propped on the wall, and my hands on the floor, trying to hold myself in a 90 degree angle-- and singing along to Before The Storm. I woke up this morning at 7:30 am, to a blazing sun. I've not actually got curtains for one of my smaller windows, just because I enjoy the natural light. Thus far today I've listened to Grimmy's breakfast show on the radio. I've also spent the day falling in love with Kylie Jenner's grungy style and Lou Teasdale's hair. Ah, loving all the grunge. And I've braided my hair like the picture, just because change is nice. I originally wanted long hair for my sisters wedding, but now I'm not so sure. I mostly just want to chop it off, which is probably what I'm going to end up with. Unless my sister has another suggestion. Oh god, I might just let her do what she wants with it, actually. That's how desperate I am for a change. Also, maybe I should actually invest some money in hair styling products, ha! Just realised that maybe I should like, put some stuff in it. Oh god, I'm getting strange-- ought to go get some food now. Afterwards I might pop outside, and if I'm really good, I might even do some school work today. Well, I already have done some, but hopefully I'll do more. I just want to be able to cross off all the things I intend to do today. Then I'll be a very happy chap. Have a nice Friday xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar