onsdag 12. mars 2014

live in cities you'll never see on screen. Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things, living in ruins of a palace within my dreams

Hello very, very lovely people! I'm in a strange happy-mood, so I'm sorry if this is slightly odd. I am very happy with the lovely weather that's been going on for the last week. And I think Kiwi might go a bit crazy with it, seeing as she kept smiling and rambling on about the weather each time we stepped outside. I mean-- I thought I liked nice weather, but Kiwi takes the cake. But it's really good innit? Love having happy people around me, it makes me happy as well. Today I skipped out on some lectures with the excuse that I was going to help Sugar with her paper. The thing is that whilst Kiwi and I are in the same class and have the same schedule, Sugar and my belieber friend are in another class and another schedule. And now Sugar and my belieber friend have the course I was just done with. Like, the "praksis" I started with in January and just ended last week, is the "praksis" they're starting in two weeks. Also, Sugar happens to have the same teacher as I just had, so basically, I could tell Sugar a lot of the things she would need to know. But yes, back to the point-- I was already planning on skipping out of the last lectures, because I am lazy. And well, because I wanted to get home and find a research article for tomorrow. Sugar and I took the train together, which we've done for the past week actually. I've no idea where my brain has been today, because I was a bit absent (my mind) during the first lecture, and at the train back home. Like, I can't even describe it, but imagine a big pot. Put my jumbled thoughts in it, mix it with my bad memory, and my poor ability to transfer my thoughts into coherent sentences. That's basically what happened as I tried explaining Sugar something. Oh well, better luck tomorrow. I am a bit stressed because I still need to find a research article, but it takes such a long time to read through one. And they're a bloody pain in the arse, is the thing. But it'll be alright, it won't be a crisis if I can't find a good one. I've learned to accept that sometimes I can't always have things go my way. Anyway, I think I must go now, and try to find an article or two. Also I should go, because I still can't properly transfer my thoughts into coherent sentences. My head is a really weird place today. Or maybe I've finally gone crazy. Or like, I might just be tired. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar