torsdag 27. mars 2014

I know you're tired of loving, with nobody to love

I've made a new playlist on 8tracks if anyone's interested in listening to my current favourites, ha. The first song by Sigma is sadly just a clip, because the song isn't actually released until April 6th. Basically, if you've been listening to Bound 2 by Kanye West, you might recognise it. It also happens to be my favourite part of Bound 2, which sounds a bit like three songs in one. The playlist also includes Waiting Game by Banks, because Marble has been insistent that I have to listen to Banks. And I think Waiting Game is a good one. Apart from that, I've just been listening to Grimmy this morning. And each day I get to listen to Grimmy is usually a good day. It also makes be grow fonder of him, which, I'm not so sure is a good idea. As you might have noticed-- when I become a proper fan of someone, I do it properly. I am very sad that I didn't realise it was #AirMaxDay yesterday, and didn't get my kicks out. Oh well, maybe next year. I did take two pictures of them though. If I were rich, I would probably buy loads of Air Max' and display them on a shelf. It's not even a joke. It is exactly a fortnight until I leave for Aalesund, and I'm already planning what to pack in my mind. We've just gotten a mail from our teacher regarding the paper, and I am slightly scratching my head, because due to a few things, we'll be a bit postponed. Reasonably, that makes me a bit stressed out, because it means we'll have less time to do the most important part of the writing. I still think it'll be okay in the end, I just have to try not stress too much about everything. Plus, we don't even get a grade on our work, which makes me feel a bit ridiculous for caring so much. But I've always been dutiful. Anyway, I've been to the library today, mainly to look for books related to my paper. But because I didn't find any, I ended up with travelling books instead. It's always good to plan on beforehand when you're going on short trips. It just maximises your experience. I've also cleaned out my closet, which was something I had decided to do weeks ago. Also colour-coordinated my clothing, so it looks all nice now. Only, it makes me realise how many black, grey and white clothing items I own. I keep going shopping and not finding anything that I properly like, though. It's good for my economy, the environment, etc. But it does look pretty dark in my closet, ha. Oh well, have a nice evening xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar