lørdag 29. mars 2014

So just grab somebody. No leavin' this party with nobody to love


I believe in quite a few things. 1. Having after-midnight raves for yourself with your favourite music. 2. Soaking up the sun by tilting your face towards the sun and closing your eyes. 3. Deliberately forgetting something downstairs, so you have to get up and move from wherever you're sat. 4. Chocolate crackers and tea. 5. Daydreaming when you're sat at the train or the bus. I am still in love with Nobody To Love by Sigma. It's just such a good tune, aaah. I'll have to see how long it lasts, how long until I start resenting it, ha. But I hope it'll grow popular, and that it'll be played in clubs and stuff. Also, today I didn't wake up to see my pillow on the floor, so that's a good sign. It's been sunny today too, so I've been sat outside for a bit, reading. I was reading research articles, trying to keep updates. And I was listening to music as per usual, this time to some random playlist at 8tracks that I deemed suitable when I searched up the words "chill" and "study". The fourth song on the playlist was Same Love by Macklemore, and it made me smile because it reminded me of something I became aware of today via Twitter. The law about same sex marriage in England and Wales has begun today. It makes me happy because it's one step closer to equality for everyone. To say there is equality for everyone, I think, is the same as saying there's no bullying in high school. Meaning it's a ridiculous statement. And I am very adamant about fighting for things that are basic human rights. Anyway, whilst sat outside my mum basically put a pump of sun lotion on my arm, forcing me to use sun lotion. Which is very important, but it's so easy to not use it, when you're just supposed to sit outside for a bit. Anyway, now I smell like summer, which is always a good thing. I actually went to bed at 1:30 am yesterday, so I woke up at 9:30 am today-- and I was starving. I went to bed late because I watched The Change Up with Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds. And wow, they weren't kidding when they said it was R-rated. I don't think it's gotten very good reviews, but I'll always watch a comedy with Ryan Reynolds. I personally thought it was very funny, and I was sat hunched over, silently laughing last night. I was originally going to watch something sad because I had an immense urge to cry. But I couldn't find anything I'd give a go, and I realised then, that I would much rather read a book than watch a movie. But it was too late to start any book, so I went with The Change Up. Anyway, I very nearly fell over on my way up the stairs moments ago. Just when Monchita asked if I wanted to have spaghetti tonight. I said alright, though it's one of her favourite meals and not mine. I'm going to continue trying to find a relevant research article, and try to write something about it (sigh). I am also going to enjoy that it's Saturday, and not Sunday as I thought this morning. Also, the good weather. And the chocolate my sister gave me. So many things to be thankful for, so I'm just going to enjoy everything. Have a lovely day xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar