tirsdag 11. mars 2014

don't know where I'm going, but I'm finding my way

Hiyaaaaaaa. I took these pictures this morning just before the sun was beginning to show, and the sky was a bit pink. It was a very pretty sight, and I stumbled around in the darkness in my bedroom, trying to be all photograph-y. Mind you, it was about 6:00 am, and I'd just woken up. Today was my second day back at school, and I've already started to not enjoy it. Mostly because I don't enjoy sitting for too long. My bum went all numb today, and I was just a bit tired. Nevertheless, I got through the two lectures, before I had lunch and then a meeting with my new "praksis" group??? I'm not quite sure what to call them all. I don't quite think I like my teacher, but I'll give her the benefit of doubt. Because I am spending the next ten weeks in her company-- or well, I'll see her sometimes during the next ten weeks. I was a bit surprised yesterday, to realise that we had two papers for this "praksis", because the main paper is huge. But we do have two papers. We started the first today, and I am luckily in groups with Allie. I was speaking with Sugar who was complaining about group projects and whatnot. I think we all hate working in groups? And I can distinctly remember back in high school, when Sugar and I both attended psychology (well, Ale, too). Our teacher would always put us in groups. I always thought it was horrible. It felt like I didn't gain anything from it, to be honest. And I guess that's why I've been so negative to group projects to this very day. I am however in a good group right now, and I think we'll all be very effective. But it also means I'll have to find a research article quickly, because we have to present our paper in a week. Oh dear, I can't wait for when we have a bit more relaxing schedule. Anyway, one of the lectures were about exercising and activity, and I was of course inspired to choose healthier options. So I took the stairs up 7 floors. Also walked from the train station today, which took me exactly twenty minutes from the second I got off the train. I also had a little run from the post office, mostly because it was cold and windy. But it was definitely apparent that I've not had a run in forever. I want to say that I'm going to be effective and find an article now, but I'm most likely to finish reading this bloody fan fiction at 1409 pages on my iBook. It's a bit longer than I usually read, but it's amazing. Oh, that reminds me-- I knocked on Monchita's door yesterday. I said: "hi, I've just got a lot to say about One Direction, and you don't have to listen, but I just have to say it". And then I went on a long rant. Ohhhh, the tour starts in a month! My One Direction heart will once again be refuelled. Anyway, I've been having a no-make-up policy the past few days. I've decided that I want to avoid make-up as much as I can. It's really nice, saves me time, and I can rub my eyes. Admittedly I look a bit rubbish and tired, but you know, I have to weigh my priorities. Anyway, have a nice Tuesday evening. I'll go do some exercises now, and then have a shower. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar