søndag 16. mars 2014

your name is tattooed on every boy's skin


Hullo, thus far today I've managed to finish reading another book, this time it was a book filled with prose. I don't usually read prose, and it was more of an accident, than not. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it, and I'm always open to different things to read. It's called Eg er ikkje redd, eg er ikkje redd by Rune F. Hjemås, so it's not the same book as in the first picture. Nope, the book in the picture is an actual novel, and the one I finished reading yesterday. Now, this might make me look like a serial-reader (ha, get it? Oh, I love puns), but they were both really short, so it's not much. But who says you have to write a long book in order to make an impact? Anyway, I also read a research article (thirty pages of yummy content to read. That was so sarcastic I want to -- like, do something dramatic), because I actually managed to read the wrong research article for my group's paper. I'm also soon done reading a fan fiction of 1300 pages on iBook. I've also watched Wuthering Heights. I have read the book once, and it's in my personal collection. It's really morose, but what would you expect of Bronte? The film is also very morose, and I don't know what to think of it really. Just that I've realised it's so much easier watching people die in films, rather than animals. That was the worst part about the movie. However, it was really nice to see Kaya Scodelario again (the girl pictured on the DVD cover). I've really missed her as Effy in Skins. I have also cleaned my bedroom and changed my bedding. So, I've done a lot. I should feel productive, but I feel like there's so much more to do. And that annoys me a bit, that I can't be pleased with myself. The next things I have to do on this dull Sunday afternoon (erm, I think it's snowing?), is to exercise, have a shower and try to finish the group paper. For the past couple of days I've been obsessed with a song called Laura by Bat For Lashes. I don't quite know why, but I just love it. I suppose it brings me emotions. I hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday, which is what it should be.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar