lørdag 15. mars 2014

you're the train that crashed my heart



Hiya pals! Yesterday I watched Appelsinpiken, which I think is one of my favourite Norwegian movies. And it's odd, because it's very romantic, and therefore mostly for romantics. I think a realist would say: "that's not possible" to a lot of scenes in the movie, but eh. I remember watching it at high school, and I started crying. And like, how awkward isn't it to cry in front of your classmates? Well, I didn't actually outright sob or anything, but I had to look to the roof a lot of time, trying to avoid tears. I thought maybe I'd have forgotten a lot of the movie, but as I watched it yesterday, it was almost like I'd just seen it. I have read the book, but I think it's a really good adaptation. Anyway, I bought crisps and chocolate crackers yesterday. Not the healthiest choice, but my good friend Sugar reminded me that you've got to let yourself go sometimes. I've not actually eaten any chocolate crackers yet, so I think they'll last me for the next week. This morning at 11:00 am, I went to the mall to meet Marble. She asked me yesterday if I wanted to join her, and it's been awhile, so I thought why not? It's an ongoing sale at the mall this weekend, and so there were like balloons and everything (half naked guys advertising for underwear). Initially, neither Marble or I had noticed anything out of order. Not until one of the ladies in ALDO said "it's twenty percent off today", and we were like "huh? oh, we didn't notice". And then she looked at us strangely and pointed at the balloons right outside the shop. "You didn't notice all of the decorations?". Well, we hadn't until she pointed it out. We spent three hours browsing the mall, where I got to drag Marble along to interior stores. The good thing about Marble, is that she likes a lot of things, and she's always open for new things. I think we're a lot of alike in that sense. But the point is that her personality allows me to drag her along to a lot of different things. And you can never actually say "no, she won't want to do that", because you never actually know. So I got to look at cups and sofas and tables, and everything. In return I tagged along to all the places she wanted to go. We had lunch, and then some frozen yoghurt as a dessert. "Was it you who made me taste frozen yoghurt?" I asked Marble before we decided to buy some frozen yoghurt. "I think you thought it was okay" "Oh, okay". After finishing my mango and strawberry yoghurt topped with kiwi, pomegranate, and blueberries, I said: "yeah, still think it's okay". I ended up buying some tea, because Sally and I got addicted to this brand of tea at our "praksis". And I also bought this Vitamin E serum by The Body Shop. Now I only need to find a good moisturiser. Because Marble had to wait a bit for her bus home, I asked if she didn't want to kill some time in the library. So we headed to the library, and she browsed through the books related to law, and I found two books about architecture and found myself a chair. I really enjoy just sitting at the library and browsing through different books. I think it's one of my favourite places. That reminds me that, I finally managed to finish reading a book that's been on my desk forever. It's been there for so long that I had to renew my loan on the book. So all in all, I've indulged in a lot of my favourite things today: interior, tea, skincare products, and books. I'd almost forgotten that it's iTunes festival right now, so there's a lot of great performances. I'm going to watch the Coldplay gig now, because hello-- it's Coldplay. And then I'm going to do a few things on my list to do, before I'll let myself do all the things I want. I have promised Kiwi to tune into something later on. Just got a snapchat to remind me actually, ha. Have a nice Saturday people xx. Have some chocolate, or not. I am going to have some.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar