onsdag 26. mars 2014

there is no other time, no other place

Hey hey hey! Good afternoon, or not so good, I guess. News in says that Chris Martin (Coldplay) and Gwyneth Paltrow are splitting up? What is wrong with the world? Why is everyone splitting up? In Adele's words: "sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead". Whilst Niall was greeting The Queen (she get's capital letters) yesterday, Harry and Ed Sheeran was spotted together at Lou Teasdale's book launch. And since everyone seems to know each other, a lot of my favourite people were gathered: Not to mention, Lou herself, who I adore. And Gemma Styles (I am in love with her hair, and herself), Caroline Flack, Liam (Payne), Jim Chapman (youtuber) and Tanya Burr (youtuber). Oh here's a picture of Gemma and Harry together too. I spent this morning gaping at the pictures, because honestly there is a thread between all the British people, I feel like. I did splutter this out to Monchita, who was sat at the dining table eating dinner, pretending to sound interested. After I'd gotten that off of my chest, I looked through Twitter, and of course The 1975 played "call or delete" (a game where you have to scroll through your phone list and stop when the opponent says 'stop'. And then you either have to delete the number, or call and prank the person) with Grimmy today (or, well, it was pre-recorded on Monday). And of course they ended up calling Niall and Harry. Niall didn't pick up, probably because they were actually filming that video the day they recorded this game of "call or delete". Nevertheless, it was quite hilarious. And then they called Dan from Bastille. Like, basically, all of my favourite people. Anyway, I've been to school today, and though we didn't get as far as hoped, we did manage to do the things we could do. We're all just a bit confused, due to a lot of reasons. And when we tried to reach our teacher today, she was not available. It sucks a bit, because we'll probably have to wait until next week before we get a proper answers to our questions. Which means we'll lose time. I took the train home with Sally, and then I met a pal from high school. My weekend has sort of already arrived, except I still have to find a proper research article. But knowing myself, I'll probably procrastinate and avoid doing any work until I really need to. Or maybe not, maybe I'll surprise myself. Nevertheless, I have to write down a list of all the things I'm supposed to do within two weeks. Just so I can get an overview, and maybe be a bit more organised. Anyway, have a nice Wednesday afternoon! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar