tirsdag 25. mars 2014

I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar

For some reason, I had expected the new "praksis" and the next ten weeks to be more relaxed than a normal "praksis". But as of right now, I feel a bit stressed out. Partly because I'm still not quite sure what we're supposed to do in this strange "praksis", and partly because of the amount of papers we've got to do. For next week I'll have to find another research article, which has become one of my least favourite things to do. There's just a lot of things I need to do within a short amount of time, and when I don't sit down to plan whenever I'm supposed to do these things, they end up just circling around in my head. Which somehow confuses my brain into thinking I have loads to do, and it ends up stressing me out. But then again, I just wrote the solution, didn't I? I've got to plan it out-- it's just, I can't actually plan everything out. Ugh. Anyway, my group and I sat down after school today, and we had a chat about the theme for our paper, and just general chat. It was very nice, and I actually think it'll be okay. Luckily enough, I've just been in "praksis" with Allie and Sally, so I'm already on a good wavelength with them. Also, I've been in a previous "praksis" with another girl in my group, and then I just worked together with another girl in my group for the last paper I had. And now I'm going to work with another girl in my group for the first bit of the paper. So, I'm sort of being strategic and trying to work with everyone, so I'll get used to their ways of working. And this way I also get to know people better. It's not actually been an intentional thing I do, more like an accidental thing because we switch groups all the time, and therefore I have to work with new people all the time. But it's really good for me, having to step outside of my comfort zone. I like to think that it makes me grow as a person. Sally and I took the train home together today, and for the first time, she walked the way I usually walk. I've always told her it's a lot prettier to walk through the park, and she agreed to it today. Especially with the lovely and blinding sun. Sally exclaimed "I can wear a cardigan only, in April! No, I mean, in March!". Which reminds me-- it's April next week. Seriously, it's APRIL. That's crazy. This also means it's only two weeks left before I go to Aalesund. Which is also one of the reasons for my high stress level. And because I'm so good at procrastinating. Like, the first thing I did when I got home today, was to read two fan fictions. Luckily I've got enough experience with loads of school work to know that I'll get through this. Key word is: self-efficacy. Anyway, and onto a whole other subject-- rumours are that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting. And though I'm not like a huge fan of either of them, I did use to watch quite a bit of The 70's Show. So I'm really happy about them ending up together. One Direction was filming some video(s) yesterday, and I am pondering whether it is a music video, or if it's for the Where We Are Tour. I'm sure it will be exciting anyway. I think maybe I should go do some school work now, be a bit more productive with my time. Be a proper student, maybe. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar