onsdag 19. mars 2014

it won't be too long till we're back as one again

My CD-drawer is a mess. It used to be alphabetically sorted, but now I've just been recklessly stuffing all the CD's back in the drawer when I'm done with them. The golden days are over, I guess. Nah, one of these days it'll probably make me crazy, and I'll spend far too much time trying to organise it. Because the lecture was such a fail yesterday, I decided on not attending the lecture today. But who knows, it might have been really good. It seems like the spring was short lived, because this morning the snow seemed never ending. Luckily it's stopped, and some of it has melted. I started the day listening to the Breakfast Show at BBC Radio 1. Jeez, that's such a long title. I'm just going to call it the Breakfast Show, or if I write "I was listening to Grimmy today", it means the same thing. Anyway, I was listening to Grimmy this morning, whilst weirdly reading a fan fiction about him as well. My mind gets a bit confused when I do that, which has become a bit of a scare to me lately. Like, sometimes I'll think something happened in my life, but then I'll realise it's actually something I've read, or it's a film I watched the last week. And reverse too, actually-- sometimes I even think something that's happened in my life is something I read or watched. It's strange, and I'm becoming a loon. "Beware of the loon" should probably be on a sign outside my bedroom. Anyway, so (I've suddenly decided to change the theme to One Direction, ha) Harry's been writing with people like Kodaline and John Legend, then you have Louis and Liam writing with Good Charlotte. And then Niall's been writing with McFly, and Zayn's been in the studio with Naughty Boy and Emeli Sande? I think this says a lot about their individual styles. Also, it makes me wonder how the new album is going to be like. Which is a ridiculous thought, I think, because they did just release a new album less than four months ago. Yesterday, as I was looking around in H&M, I couldn't help to think that we're literally back in the 90's. Ugh, I need to get some colour in my wardrobe, but I love muted colours too much. Anyway, I'm going to prepare for a little presentation tomorrow. Hopefully I'll do good, and it'll be over quickly, so I can start my weekend. It's about three weeks left before I go to Aalesund. I'm so excited! Can't wait to see my sisters and my nephew, and for my whole family to be gathered. And the nature, of course. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar