torsdag 20. mars 2014

forever I see you and me, forever I'll try for you and I

Hiya, I got myself a new pretty note book. I seem to collect them, as I do with all things. The one with stars and the one with stars are older ones. It feels like the day has lasted for ages. I woke up at 7:00 am, listened to Grimmy, and then prepared for my presentation today. At 10:00 am I got ready to leave the house. I went to meet my group to prepare before our presentation. It gets me each time, these presentations. I used to have them all the time at high school, but now there's a lot of time in between, so I always end up a bit nervous. I met Kiwi a bit before my group, because I was a bit earlier than I had originally calculated. She helped me out with this game I've got on my phone (you hear the sound of a guitar play a song and you have to guess either the song title or artist). Well, mostly it was just me. And I finally figured out who sang the song I was stuck on for ages. I usually play the game until I'm stuck on another song. And now I am, again. Anyway, the presentation was fine, though a bit rushed through because the other groups had used most of the time. What I've learned from today is that my teacher is really strict. Oh well, will probably only do me good in the long run. I walked with Sally to the tram, where we also met Allie who had stalked off earlier. We had a bit of a chat, before I wished them farewell and went to catch the train. Well, on the way I was sort of trying to decide whether I wanted to go to the shops before I took the train, or after. But then Sugar called me and asked me to turn around. When I did so, I firstly noticed the lady who had been walking in front of me in a pace like a slug (slightly exaggerating, maybe). And then I saw Sugar, who after a few seconds reached me. And that sort of decided for me, that I was going to the shops after I'd taken the train. So for the thousandth time, Sugar and I took the public transport together. I'm currently hooked on the album Days Are Gone by Haim. I never thought I would, and now I sort of regret not buying tickets for their gig in Oslo, though I think they were already sold out by the time I noticed. They always are, aren't they? Blah. Anyway, the album's got a 90's feeling to it, almost 80's actually. And well, if you didn't know, I kind of (really) enjoy 80's and 90's music. I mean, I spent the last summer watching music channels dedicated to the two decades. I am probably going to end up buying the album. Oh, and I am also ridiculously in awe of their music video to If I Could Change Your Mind. The moves and their look, it's like travelling back in time. It's the weekend, so I am going to enjoy myself, and relax. Have a nice night? Sleep well, I guess. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar