torsdag 13. mars 2014

You say that you're stuck in a pale blue dream and your tears feel hot on my bedsheets. Drape your arms around me and softly say can we dance upon the tables again?

When I woke up this morning, startled out of sleep by my alarm, I mostly wanted to stay in bed and go back to sleep. I wanted to sleep for a long time, except, if I did go back to sleep, I'd most likely wake up at 8:00 am, two hours later. So I felt like it would be a waste to throw away a lecture only to sleep in two hours. Oh goodness, I just panicked a bit because I thought I'd left my camera at school or somewhat. But it was beneath my duvet. Stupid me must have put it there when I had a little "nap" after school. I wasn't that tired today, but I was sat reading a fan fiction during lectures, which is a bad habit. But it made me feel very nostalgic, because I used to do that all the time before. But I've stopped now, been good. Until today, that is. Yesterday my sister came inside my bedroom without knocking, probably assuming that I wasn't home. Anyway, she spotted me and threw a package at me in greeting. And I cheered, because fucking finally. I wrapped it up because it was originally a part of a birthday present. When I got to school, I'd almost forgotten about it, but during one of our breaks between the lecture, I dug it out of my rucksack, and presented it to Kiwi. I thought it was fitting, yesterday, when I opened the packaging, and saw the title of the CD "The First Days of Spring" by Noah And The Whale. Because that's basically what the past week has been. Anyway, I'm pretty sure she was happy to receive it. Because the lecturer had other plans, we got to leave a bit earlier. So Kiwi and I waited for Sugar and my belieber friend to have their little break. And I gave my belieber friend a birthday hug, as I had promised in a text message earlier. Happy birthday to her, though she admits to feeling old. I think we should all try to change our focus about ageing, rather be thankful to be able to live for however long you've lived. It's just that our society glorify youth and being young, so it's a bit hard appreciating ageing. But I'm going to try myself when it's my birthday. Somehow we got into a subject of television shows, and Kiwi said she'd become obsessed with How I Met Your Mother. I said that I used to watch it, and I fell in love with Barney, and then I had to stop watching it. I said something like that-- the last part mostly for myself. But the others heard and responded with snorts. "You quit watching it because you fell in love with Barney?" I think it was Sugar who asked, in exasperation. I'm not quite sure why I stopped watching it, but it was a period of my life where I was obsessed with HIMYM. I also managed to accidentally slip out details about HIMYM to Kiwi-- details she didn't know of yet. Whoops. Whilst chatting, we were stood by a window, so I had plenty of time to ogle pretty boys who were flocking my school-- well, pretty boys and a lot of other people. They were handing out free buns and some kind of drink outside my school, which must be the trick to attract pretty boys. Anyway, Sugar and my belieber friend had to return to lectures, and Kiwi was off home home. So I went to meet Allie and the other student in order to work on our paper. None of us had found a good research article about HIV/Aids-- I was sat with the only research article I found somewhat relevant this morning. Must say it's interesting to read about anal penetration whilst eating breakfast at 6:30 am. Oh, is this a bit too much PG-something? Right, anyway, we changed our theme, and now we've been really good. Might even get it done within Monday. And that's the great thing with being in a group with other hard-working people. Sally messaged me on Facebook, asking about my whereabouts yesterday. And she asked me if I couldn't fetch her final-assessment-evaluation-paper document-thingy. And I did, though I had already grabbed mine this morning before lectures. But I had to show Allie the way, so I figured I'd do it for her. And whilst I was at it, I figured that I could bring along Sugar's too. Allie and I met another student, who I just presumed had the same teacher as us. She's from Aalesund, and I firstly met her yesterday. We were sort of working together during our first lecture, and then we met again in the loo afterwards. And it's so strange, because listening to her dialect was like a punch in the gut, and I've never felt so "home"-sick before. It actually nearly made me weep a bit yesterday when I got home. But I'm counting the days. It's only four weeks now, and I can't wait. Anyway, I ought to go exercise now, and hopefully I'm not too tired of today. Because I really want to get some school work done before bed. Have a good night my precious (oh please understand this allusion. If you don't, you lose a hundred "cool" points) xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar