fredag 19. oktober 2012

bury all our love away to keep it safe from war

Is it a coincidence that I go on Twitter, literally one minute after Nialler post something? It's happened twice now. It's like my brain knows, and urges me to go on. Thank you brain, you are being very nice to me. If only he'd decide to do a twitcam now. That would make my day. I am currently at my school, and I'm debating whether to go home early or not. But I desperately want to finish reading this chapter about the nerve system. But it's like forty pages long, and I'm only half way. Actually, less than half way through. I don't exactly understand why, but I have this thought, that if I don't finish reading this chapter and another one before the weekend is finished, I'm doomed. And maybe that's why I keep doing things. I don't necessarily have an overall sight at things. Like, I do tasks all the time, but I rarely stop to think about why. Because I'm almost certain you will go mad if you do. Today I had math for the first time in a year, is it? Maybe even more. At first it felt very much like reading in a foreign language. But after solving a few puzzles, my brain understood. And as a student, there's nothing better than feeling that you've actually understood something. And that's why I like math sometimes. There is only one answer. But then again, it's equally agitating when you can't solve the puzzle, equation, whatever. I have a really bad habit of reading fanfictions right before I go to bed, hence why I am so tired right now. But oh, there are so many lovely and talented people out there. Right, so now there are people popping in and out the door in my group room. Perhaps that's a sign I should leave. It is Friday, and I think I might treat myself some time to writing. And maybe I'll post it later. At 2:00 am, or something. That's usually when I feel inspired to write. I'm still longing for tomorrow though, chocolate. Ah, sweet, sweet chocolate.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar