mandag 15. oktober 2012

I'm gonna paint you by numbers and colour you in

God, I've not had a nightmare for ages. But I awoke today, after dreaming about my family and I being abducted, and then I ran away. But then I felt guilty, because I realised my family would be punished for it. Luckily, my alarm awoke me from such horrid scenarios. Anyways, I was originally going to finish reading the chapter about muscles today, but instead I've been procrastinating all day. Reading angsty Narry fanfictions curled up in bed with a cup of tea. Ah, lovely. The weather outside is frightful. If this is autumn, I'm afraid I won't survive winter. The harsh wind whips raindrops on your face, making you both wet and cold. The worst thing ever. I think it's time to bring out my winter-coat, although I am very reluctant to it. I always try to drag the summer and autumn for so long, that I won't have to worry about winter just yet. And thus far I've succeeded. Nialler has not yet tweeted today, and therefore my day is a bit more lacking than usual. Yes, I don't care if I'm being pathetic. Oh lordy, I just chanted "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" in my head like a fangirl, because he just tweeted. And my day is now complete. Sometimes I think to myself, "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??". Why did I drag myself into this One Direction-world? Right. I think I actually have to do some studying now. Or else I'll be forever mad at myself for doing nothing. Well I have done some things, like singing along to Ed Sheeran. I think I could do a pretty good job as a background singer to A-Team. So yeah, Ed, if you'll have me, just ask. But I guess singing along to Ed Sheeran doesn't really count as something. Omg now Hi Nialler and Little Things are trending on Twitter. As well as a Jonas-related one. God, I love Twitter. Right, I'm going now, for real .. I'm just going to grab something to eat first .. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar