onsdag 3. oktober 2012

I know you love Shrek, cause we've watched it twelve times

I nearly chocked on my water when he silently started playing Falling Slowly. And then he started singing Ed Sheeran here and there. I'm telling you - he is slowly trying to seduce me. Of course I'm talking about Niall Horan. Who else? I did manage to watch his twitcam, seeing as it was posted on Youtube like under an hour after it was ended. That must be a new record. His twitcams usually consist of him sitting there with his guitar. Sometimes playing tunes that are unknown to my ears. Sometimes staring intently into the screen, trying to read the comments. Sometimes staring at the TV screen behind the computer, leaving the fans to sit and stare at a slightly disheveled Nialler. 150 thousand fans, that is. No wonder I couldn't watch the thing - he crashed the Twitcam website. I am currently listening to lovely Ed Sheeran, whilst I'm fixing a new e-mail. An e-mail for work and school related things, because it's so damn embarrassing saying my personal e-mail out loud. You know when you make an e-mail in your younger years, and now you just look back at the immature name, wincing slightly. My guilty pleasure this week have been "Dots". They are so delicious. Like seriously. I have also adopted another habit. Tea. Mostly because of my damn coughing, seeing as it soothes everything. But seeing as tea is quite a healthy thing, I think I will have to start drinking it all the time. Just to make up for all the unhealthy shit I eat. Nialler mentioned something about him perhaps having a twitcam with Zayn, so heads up for that. They are one of my favorite bromances in between the lads, and I love it when they sing together. Their harmonies just fit perfectly. Right, now I'm going to catch up on Youtube, and then I will force myself to do some studying. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar