mandag 8. oktober 2012

most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs


I keep on reading sad drabbles and one shots. With One Direction members as the main characters of course. But it doesn't matter. It could be anyone really, it just puts a familiar face to your mind, making it easier to imagine the character. It is like I'm yearning to find the most glum story there is, making me bawl. Till' now I have read a few ones that have succeeded in making me shed a few tears. I think it topped off when I began listening to a song along with the story I was reading. It was a complete coincidence, but they fit perfectly. Sometimes I browse through Youtube, and somehow I end up in this little bubble of undiscovered gems. Indie music, that is. Youth by Daughter is one of my most recent finds. And if it is possible to fall in love with a song, this is the one I have chosen. Well, at least at the moment. It is so incredibly glum, you shouldn't be fooled by the light melody at the start. It's deceiving. The song suits my mood, caused by all the sad drabbles I am reading at the moment. Reading the lyrics to the song, is exactly like reading a sad drabble. God, I'm really depressing, aren't I? I think I'm going to watch 500 Days of Summer now. Or something sad. I really want to cry. I'll leave you with a bit of my favorite lyrics from the song:
And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one, 'cause most of us are bitter over someone. Setting fire to our insides for fun, to distract our hearts from ever missing them. But I'm forever missing him.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar