søndag 7. oktober 2012

make niall smile

My fangirl heart is aching. Niall on the radio today was brilliant. Grimmy was right when he said Niall Horan and Huw Stevens would be a really good duo. And Niall is a natural at radio, like, he should genuinely do radio. And then they played #makeniallsmile, where people would try to crack jokes and make Niall smile. In between all the fangirls, Zayn called, trying to make Niall smile. My Ziall heart was melting and my grin was as wide as ever. And then Niall had a guitar, and he played Hero by Enrique Iglesias. Holy crap. I'm not even joking. I'm going to replay him singing it all the time now, though it was a very short snippet. He did also play the new Taylor Swift tune, and though I hate the tune, I couldn't possibly hate lovely Nialler for singing it. In fact, he just made it better. Not biased at all, yeah. And then at the end when Niall leaves, he chats a bit with Louis Tomlinson. And it's so nice to listen to the lads being all best friends. God, I just really really really like Niall. Is it not obvious already? I spent today with one of my bestest friends, and we watched both of the Hangover movies, seeing as she had not seen one. I mean, who does that - right? Now I need to finish my paper. Yeah, about that - I did not finish it yesterday. But good news, I slept through the night without waking up once. And I slept for like eight hours or something. That must count for something, right?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar