torsdag 11. oktober 2012

every thought of you is another sleepless night

After I came home from school today, I went to the library in order to drop of a DVD I borrowed last weekend. It was quite nice and cozy, walking in the cold autumn air, clutching my coat in order to keep the warmth. With my playlist "bon bon" on replay, and the stars displayed on the dark canvas that is called the sky, I was quite enjoying myself. I even did a little detour, walking up towards the graveyards. I suppose it sounds a bit odd, but I can't imagine a better place to see the stars from. It's dark and it's silent. When I came home, I made myself a cuppa, and then I went back outside in the garden, and just spent some time watching the stars. Maybe I've failed to mention it, but I'm very fond of stars. They are so fascinating, and oh-so beautiful. I wish I could find a camera that would capture the stars the way my eyes see them. Sometimes I wish my eyes were a camera. That would be amazing. Oh well, right now I'm going to finish a Narry drabble that I started today, and then I might go to bed early, seeing as I woke up quite early today as well. It's been a productive day, and I hope tomorrow will be as well. I've needed a productive day for quite awhile now, seeing as I've spent loads of time procrastinating. Oh well. I'll leave you with my playlist

"bon bon"
Holocene by Bon Iver
Flume by Bon Iver
Skinny Love by Bon Iver
Birds and Bees by Alex Johnson
Youth by Daughter
re:stacks by Bon Iver

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar