onsdag 17. oktober 2012

they have no idea what it's like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lie your head


"I was always an unusual girl, my mother told me that I had a chameleon soul. No moral compass pointing me due north, no fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean. And if I said that I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I’d be lying- because I was born to be the other woman. I belonged to no one- who belonged to everyone, who had nothing- who wanted everything with a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to a point I couldn't even talk about". 

I was browsing through Youtube yesterday, and I watched the new Lana Del Ray song, though I've never really been a big fan of her music. The music video really took me by surprise, when it started. The whole speech- I just, I think I fell a bit in love with her then. And I really really wanted to like the song, because I loved the first part of the music video, but I didn't. It's just something about her music that isn't appealing to me. But the music video is still worth watching. Yesterday was the last lecture in anatomy, and I've just finished reading the chapter about the muscles (finally!!). This means I've only got four chapters left to read. I'm really hoping to get everything done (finish reading and notes) by early November. Earlier than that is just plain wishing. Right now I'm supposed to write a paper, but honestly. I'm so tired, I could have just gone to sleep right now. I personally think I deserve a break, after reading anatomy, and therefore I will. I will, however, finish that paper tonight. I'm serious this time. I really am. God, yesterday I did some exercises  and now my body is really sore. It's a bit uncomfortable walking up the stairs, but it's all good. It's good pain. A pain that reminds me of exercising more often.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar