mandag 29. oktober 2012

your hands fits in mine like it's made just for me

I just had to make a snowlight when I came home from school today (three hours ago, and it's still alight). It just felt so right. It's been snowing ever since I got home, but it's the kind of snow that's delightful. In Aalesund it was windy and cold, and just not very nice. But here in Oslo, it's cold enough for snow, but warm enough for staying outside simply with a coat. Does it even make any sense? Oh well. Little Things by One Direction is still on replay, and I have a feeling it's going to be the most listened to on iTunes. Thus far it's Wanted by Hunter Hayes with 222 "hits". I've already listened to Little Things 60 times. Just today. So yeah. The lyrics are just perfect. And oh my god, One Direction's European tour dates were revealed today, and the lads are coming to Norway next year. Can you imagine me standing there jumping around, singing along, clutching a banner in one hand and my camera in another? I can. I didn't even think they would come to Norway. I just don't want to be stamped on you know, and become deaf by all the screaming. But I have a feeling I'll be just as worse. Screaming my lungs out. Oh and Niall, I'm looking forward to see you. I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy now. As if I haven't cried enough for today. I was watching Grey's Anatomy earlier today, and I cried so much, I thought  Yeah, fuck you Shonda Rhimes. Why do you have to take away all the ones I love? Alright, so I kind of love everyone. But still. You are mean. A meanie. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar