søndag 14. oktober 2012

these fishes in the sea, they're staring at me

I'm still very obsessed with Cough Syrup by Young The Giant. I really do feel like dancing every time it's played in my ear buds  It's a shame then, that I can't start dancing on the bus home. Instead I'm just grinning like a cat. I don't know what it is, but every time I listen to it, I feel like twirling around forever on a field of flowers. It reminds me of both Christmas and Spring at the same time. It's very very odd. Speaking of the song, I was walking outside in the rain earlier, and I didn't bother with my umbrella, thinking "life's too short to even care at all". I am also still very obsessed with Narry. I keep reading fan fiction with them. It's not like I would actually ever believe they will fall madly in love and be happy ever after. But it's a nice fantasy. And I like to think that all the lads in One Direction goes to each other for comfort when they are feeling down, which is probably true. My "Narry feels" are exploding though, from the recent tweets in between the boys. Well, actually my "Niall paired with anyone 1D-related feels" are on overdrive. Everything from Tommo tweeting Niall about getting the same tattoo as the other lads in the band, and Josh tweeting him not to. I just think Niall has this aura that attracts all people, really. Like, he's really likable in my opinion. In the picture Niall and Harry are at an Ed Sheeran concert. Tonight actually. And I am so jealous. I too want to attend an Ed Sheeran concert. But it melts my heart slightly that the two are at a concert together. I wonder if any of the other lads are there, but I doubt it. And that's why it makes my heart swell. Although the logic part of me is telling me to shut it, because they are friends with Ed Sheeran, and are probably there to support him at his UK tour. This weekend has been a really nice one where I've actually been quite relaxed. I spent the night over at my best friends yesterday, where we were dancing along to various youtube-videos. And filming ourselves whilst doing it of course. I dearly recommend this, and re-watching it afterwards. I can guarantee that it'll be a laugh. My dancing skills can definitely not be bragged about. Omg, R, you are to delete those videos, okay? Today I went to school, as I do on Sundays. But I wasn't exactly productive. Reading about muscles is really really boring. Instead we were chatting quite a lot of the time, and it's fine really. Sometimes you've got to allow you some breaks, yeah? It's not like you can be a robot and only study all the time. I've got school tomorrow, and I'm not really looking forward to it. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar