fredag 12. oktober 2012

life's too short to even care at all

Yes. Yes, this room definitely belongs to a nurse student. My once naked wall, has now turned into a wall of different things I need to get into my head for the upcoming exam in December. When I thought I had found enough "new" music the past week to keep me fulfilled for .. well quite a long time, I've fallen in love with Cough Syrup by Young The Giant. I think it has a kind of Skins-vibe to it. I could definitely imagine Cassie and Effy dancing their worries away. It's kind of a quirky sad song camouflaged in a happy tune, which makes it even more wonderful. At least to me, it does. Actually, I am wondering if the song has been on Skins already. At least I am sure that Young The Giant has been on it, or has it not? Gah, sometimes I hear songs that I am absolutely sure I've heard on Skins, and then I'm not completely sure, and then I just have to find out. Such a big hassle. I am now currently trying to read some anatomy. I'm going to force myself to finish reading about pregnancy. Although, I don't really have to force myself. For once, there is something that really interests me in this damn book. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar