onsdag 10. oktober 2012

I'm falling and I'm scared I won't survive this fall again


Thank god for Youtube. I found this song earlier today, and I fell in love with the lyrics. There is another video that records his voice better, however, I find that I quite enjoy the background noises a bit. It just makes it better, I suppose. Special. I rearranged my bedroom a bit today, and the wall behind me feels slightly naked. I'm not quite sure what I should do with it, but in the meanwhile I've plastered on some pictures. I cleared out a drawer at my desk today, and it's become my little snack-drawer. I keep my tea there as well. I really have become a tea addict. I can't even keep track on how many cuppa's I drink every day. Yesterday I made a new Tumblr to post some drabbles on. Narry drabbles mostly, just because I think it's not enough out there. I've also realised that I might love Tumblr now. There is just too much good fanfiction. Right now I'm a bit .. well, I don't know what, but should I be worried that I feel a bit empty from Niall's absence on Twitter? It's just a bit weird when I'm so used to waking up and seeing a tweet by him. And now he hasn't tweeted in two days. Oh well, I'm pretty sure they are doing promo at the moment. And everyone should cross their fingers for Niall's leg to get fixed soon, or else there will be a limping Niall on stage during the upcoming tour. I'm quite looking forward till tomorrow, because there will be new Jonas Brothers music. And how long have we waited for that? Three years approximately. Right now I think I'm going to listen to Grimmy, before I go back to reading anatomy. Yay me, I actually opened the book today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar