søndag 7. oktober 2012

I've been in this club too long

Sometimes I read dark things. So dark, I feel a bit too light. So many dull words, pulling all the lightness away. Almost as if you have been punched in the gut. It drenches you. But at the same time, it is so fascinating. Fascinating because someone can make you feel this way, only with help of some words. But then I remember that words are one of the biggest weapons out there. They hurt. But then they make you smile. A sentence can make you feel so content. So happy. Words can be confusing too. Abstract - you understand them, but then again, you don't understand. And so when I read dark things, they are usually abstract, leaving me feeling a bit too light, and just a bit confused. But then I feel happy, because I have read such a masterpiece, making me feel this much.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar